Spread the cost of routine treatment for your pet
Budget monthly for your pet’s health and save money at the same time.
To enable you to spread the cost of routine treatment for your pet, Alder Vets have designed the Alders Pet Health Plan.
A pet health plan is NOT pet insurance. Our pet health plan covers the regular treatments your pet needs throughout life, such as vaccinations, flea/worm treatments and regular health checks.
Alders Pet Health Plan provides your pet with:
- Full clinical examinations twice a year (at vaccination time and 6 months after) to check:
- General health
- Ears, eyes and dental check
- Parasite control
- Skin and coat
- Heart and lungs
- Weight, body condition scoring and dietary advice
- Reproductive health
- Nail clipping
- Any other problems or concerns, such as lumps, bumps and lameness
- Vaccinations (Course of 2 when young, yearly booster thereafter)
- Kennel Cough vaccination (dogs only)
- Annual supply of parasite control (Advocate/Drontal/Profender)*
- Microchip in year 1
* based on monthly size appropriate Advocate, and quarterly tapeworm cover with Drontal for dogs, and Profender for cats
- monthly standing order at no extra cost
- no joining fee
Additional 10% discount off the following:
- all dental work
- pet accessories
- pet food
- seresto collars for tick control
Plans available for:
Cat: £15 per month
Small dog (0-10kg): £17 per month
Medium dog (10-25kg): £19 per month
Large dog (25-40kg): £21 per month
Giant dog (40+kg): £31 per month
How to join
It couldn’t be easier to join the Alders Pet Health Plan. Just complete a simple registration form at reception (your bank details will be required for the standing order form).
Our practice staff will be happy to answer any queries you may have or call us on 01483 536 036 for more information.